Be a Volunteer…!
You can help change a child's life, help improve the self-sufficiency of a struggling family or help to bring joy to a low-income, isolated senior adult, simply by sharing your time, talent and resources as a community volunteer. Individuals, business groups and organizations play a significant role as volunteers in helping to bring much needed services to low-income families, children and senior adults in Montgomery County.
Our volunteers and partners are an important part of our team and we rely upon groups to support programs and activities. Here are some ways individuals and organizations/businesses can help out:
- Tutor or mentor adults
- Teach computer skills, ESL, business math and personal finance to adults
- Help children in homework clubs
- Lead recreational or educational programs for children or seniors
- Do much more…
- For more information on available volunteer opportunities, please click here
- Sponsor a special event or field trip
- Perform a group community service project, e.g. neighborhood beautification, clean-up
- Conduct collection drives for school supplies, winter wear, or holiday meals and gifts
- Solicit funds to go towards educational expenses or camp tuition for children
- Conduct a used vehicle donation drive
- Recruit volunteers to tutor, teach, or mentor
- For more information on how your organization can help, please click here